Well, it's that time of the year again. The most wonderful time of the year. Arizona State Week. When everything seems magical and new and fresh again. And for this most amazing week, we have a Q+A with the one, the only, PITCHFORK NATION! Bringing us everything Sun Devil. So, grab a candy cane, put on your fake Dennis Erickson beard, and join us after the jump for more info on the Arizona State Sun Devils.
1. Tell us more about Vontaze Burfict? We've heard he once killed a terrorist with a honey jar and then impregnated his wife. ALL AT THE SAME TIME!
2. How much is ASU going to win by?
3. Please tell us about the two best players on your team.
Now, would you sit those two players on the bench the entire game in exchange for Jahvid Best sitting out the entire game?
4. How has ASU dealt with losing Rudy Carpenter?
If you love off-tackle sweeps, short out routes and running backs who prefer to run backwards rather than forwards, you'll love ASU's new offense.
5. Do you think Dennis Erickson is the man to take ASU to the next level?
DE continues to do a bang-up job recruiting and I really do think he's got the Sun Devils set up for success in 2010 and beyond. He attracted Osweiler AND Michigan transfer Steven Threet to the program. Cameron Marshall has been a nice surprise at RB and he's got talent packed to the gills on defense.
6. Osweiler or Sullivan?
7. What was going through your mind during the last play against UW the other week?
Let me refer your readers to this video and I'll point out my thought processes at certain timestamps:
8. Who do you want to punch in the face?