I am a student at USF and I am doing a project on current UC Berkeley students attending Cal Women's Basketball games. I am interested in the experience of the games from the student's perspective. If you have time it would be great if you can answer some questions about your experiences to provide me with some data. Please respond only if you are a current student. If you are a recent alumni and would like to answer any of the questions please specify that you are an alumni. Thanks a ton for your time and help. Go Bears!
1) Have you attended a Cal Women's Basketball game?
2) If yes, how many games? What made you go? Why did you not attend more games?
3) If no, what made you not want to attend a Cal Women's Basketball game?
4) Who do you go with to the games?
5) What keeps you coming back to the games? What would keep you coming back?
6) What can Cal do to make your game experience better?
7) Do you actively follow the team in news or social media?
8) Do you attend other Cal sporting events? How do those experiences differ from Cal Women's Basketball?