The Spring Game events start today at 10 AM at Memorial. If you go, you might see me! Also, other events will occur:
- Live Scrimmage – Watch the Bears in action during a live team scrimmage
- Run On The Field With The Bears – First 100 fans in attendance receive a ticket good for the opportunity to lead the Bears onto the field through the North Tunnel
- Giveaways – First 2,500 fans receive Cal-themed food, schedule posters and t-shirts
- Youth Clinic – Free 30-minute clinic on the field for youth eighth grade and below (registration begins at 10 a.m. on Lisa and Douglas Goldman Plaza)
- In-Game Events and Activities – Lucky fans will be able to win great prizes for competing in on-field promotional events
- Field Club – The exclusive Field Club will be open featuring food and beverages, two levels of seating to relax and over 20 televisions to watch the event on the Pac-12 Networks
- Food Options – Concession stands managed by Cal Dining will also be open for business on the main concourse
- Appearances by Oski, Cal Spirit and the Cal Band
- Pregame Fun Zone and Kids Activities
- Cal Bears Shop Merchandise Sale
- More details at CalBears.com/springfootball
I like how they are promoting the fact you can buy food. Who wants overpriced stadium food, but this time NOT during the fall! I can make all the snarky comments I want (and I will), but I'll be there bright and early without any shred of dignity. It's the CGB Way!
You can watch it live at 11 AM on the Pac-12 Network, so feel free to leave your comments, thoughts, and tweets here!