please find within our local disney expert TwistNHook's advice for my upcoming disneyland trip.
promises have been made....
in other news, I am actually going to disneyland, working on my shot list:
- extended family in front of floral mickey.
- extended family with actual mickey
- EF with other characters.
- BIL/nephew/little BA on Teacups with background blurred. (low shutter speed)
- EF in front of castle.
- night time shots with new star filter
what are your thoughts? what should I do with a group of 10 for three days? are there photos on the shot list I'm missing?
is star wars land a myth or reality? is having it at legoland a good enough consolation prize.
have you done your taxes yet? does ir srikw you a odd that I owe he federal government, j