Unsurprisingly, Oregon is the clear favorite for Saturday's game, including the opinions of Yahoo's pundits and readers and the experts at CBS Sports.
Gemmell: Another step in the maturation of Jared Goff. Being down defensively isn't where you want to be when playing Oregon -- especially on the road. No reason why the Ducks don't keep things rolling. Oregon 49, Cal 21.
Miller: Both teams were off last weekend, and Cal needed a break. But Autzen Stadium isn't a place to go to heal a season. I think this one might get a bit lopsided. Oregon 50, California 20.
- Cal is looking to cultivate better community among the student athletes with the re-introduction of Bear Days
- The Berkeley Faculty Association is unhappy with athletics taking precedence over academics, most notably when Berkeley hosted Fox College Saturday
- Blogging with Birny (Steven Birnbaum), where he reveals which N64 game the team competes in
- The no. 1/2 Bears are ready to defend their ranking against Santa Clara
- After her 11-save game against Santa Clara, Emily Kruger has been named the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week
- No. 11/15 Cal is ready to face off against Utah and the University of San Francisco
- Ben McLachlan came up short in the Napa Valley Challenge against a professional player ranked 130th in the world
- Eighth-ranked Gabby Green from Oakland made an international commitment to Cal while playing in the 3x3 FIBA U18 World Championship in Indonesia
- Mary McKennon is here to teach you all about playing the Libero position
- The Bears lost a heartbreaker to fourth-ranked Stanfurd
Men's Swimming and Diving
Men's Water Polo
- It's time for the Aggie Shootout, where Cal will face Davis and Redlands
- A look at Hunter Gettelfinger's time at Cal--and the time he spent away from here
- The Golden Bears are playing Pacific on Friday night, then turning around for a rematch on Sunday afternoon
- Safety Michael Lowe and offensive tackle Freddie Tagaloa are Cal's scholar-athletes of the week
- While we all noticed receiver James Grisom on the field--scoring a 61-yard TD against Ohio State--he loves composing music off the field
- Defensive end Dan Camporeale will be a team captain against the Ducks
- Cal is first in the Pac-12 for contributions from true freshmen, thanks in large part to quarterback Jared Goff
- Is Goff ready to play as well as Oregon QB Marcus Mariota?
- A fantastic look at the work of Coaches Sonny Dykes and Tony Franklin--but for everything they must accomplish off-the-field
- After escaping defeat during our bye week, Deadspin gives us the slightest of bumps in their quest to rank all 125 teams
More from California Golden Blogs: