Last week, we had these classics for you, pulled from the team's bowling trip.
Once you're done reliving those old classics - it's hard to peel your eyes away, I know - it's time to go see what the team has been up to since last week.
Courtesy of Cal Athletics, IT'S BACK IN BERKELEY PART III, Y'ALL.
While short on funny, giffable moments, highlights of this third and final edition include:
- The team taking their season photo and meeting people at Golden Bear Day.
- An absolutely ADORABLE "Go Bears" from Berkley Ingram
- Chad Whitener imitating someone's tendency to spit too much by holding a Gatorade squirt bottle to his mouth
- A MO-TOWN STYLE SONG FROM JACOBI HUNTER ABOUT COACH DAMON
- My good friend Isaac Williams, waving his arms with a painted bear in his chest.
- Numerous shots of the team running out of the tunnel accompanied by epic music, just to get you ready for Saturday's opener.