- Phil Steele puts together his stock market indicator for college teams. With a bull market rating of 3, Cal has 75% chance of achieving the same or better record next season. Uncle Ted looks at Phil Steele's numbers from a Pac-12 perspective.
- Uncle Ted ranks the Pac-12's top troikas on defense. He ranks the Chris McCain, Nick Forbes, Michael Lowe trio ninth in the conference.
- Cal finished ranked no. 1 in the final Golfstate and Golfweek rankings.
- Golfweek's All-America first team includes Michael Kim while the second team features Michael Weaver, Joel Stalter, Max Homa, and Brandon Hagy.
- Bolstered by the performances of several Bears, the US leads 11.5-3.5 after Saturday's action at the Palmer Cup.
- Andrew Knapp was chosen by Philadelphia in the second round of the MLB Draft.
- Derek Campbell was also drafted. He went to the Cubs in the 36th round and will presumably return to Cal for his senior year.
Track and Field
- Amanda Hunter cleared 43' 3.25" to set a PR in the triple jump. She finished 12th at the NCAA Championships.