We always joke about the poor quality of the officiating in the Pac-12, but yesterday a new scandal emerged--something we wish would have been a mere April Fool's joke. Will this force Larry Scott to complete his task of overhauling Pac-12 officiating?
One day before Sean Miller received a technical foul in the Pac-12 tournament semifinals, director of officials Ed Rush offered referees cash or a vacation if they either issued Miller a foul or ejected him.
If that statement from the Pac-12 is any indication, the answer to our question is a resounding "NO."
- In anticipation of the official unveiling of Cal's new uniforms, Scout looks at the best and worst of Cal's uniforms throughout history. First up is the storm trooper look. The banana look (blue-gold-gold) was the second-worst combo of all time.
- Cal as the North Division winner? Uncle Ted and Kevin Gemmell discuss whether to buy or sell Cal's stock. Both agree to sell.
- CAL IS GOING TO THE FINAL FOUR!
- Layshia and the team had been joking all along about how excited they would be to get some beignets in New Orleans.
- Layshia graced the front page of ESPN this morning in an article on her exceptional leadership of the team.
- The men's team didn't complete the three-peat, although they did finish second overall at the NCAA Championships.