1. Instead of a normal x/10 rating scale, we here at CGB use a x/19 rating scale, accompanied by a "would bang/would not bang (WB/WNB)" or "would/would not [fill in the blank]"
2. jimmy rustling
3. Comparing something horrible to a million Hitlers-- i.e., you are worse than a million Hitlers!
4. Things that didn't happen on Twist's wedding night
5. #puresilencenews - any sad, depressing news that puresilence loves to bring to the DBD masses
7. THANKS, ATOMS - atomsareenough ruins every joke by insisting on explaining why it's a joke
8. DBDers love their cheap goods. As long as they're on sale, they'll buy it.
9. BOO RISHI
10. FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT - for instigating slapfights
11. LOLd-- not just "old," but LOLd
12. Ohio! For the poor CGBers who chose to live there
13. VINTAGE -- for politely reminding others that a link or picture has already been brought to the discussion
14. What's a front page? When Twist
asks begs us to post comments on the front-page articles!
15. PUNCH TWIST IN THE FACE! Because he really deserves it.
16. FET: Federer Express Theorem, coined by fiatlux: no matter how random the situation or person in question may be, someone on the DBD has a real-life connection or anecdote to share about the subject
17. WHO IS (fill in the blank)? How we like to mock people for incorrect usage of "who is" instead of "whose"...
18. Sacramento! (always written with an exclamation mark). I hear they have running water now?
19. Drunk TheBuckeyeBear posts: because the DBD always wins
20. Doesn't matter; still (fill in the blank)--always shortened to dm;s(xyz)
I know I'm missing a lot, so feel free to discuss! (Thanks, goldenoso, for the reminders about the missing ones)