Sorry about not doing the scheduling post, busy day. Here is some information on all the spirit rallies for Big Game week plus the gametime for Big Game itself:
Sunday, November 17th
1. Battle of the Bands on Pier 39, San Francisco. (12:00pm)
Monday, November 18th
1. Cable Car Rally. Playing through the streets of San Francisco while riding one of the famous cable cars! (Starting at 10:00am)
2. Cal Men’s Basketball vs. Southern Utah. (8:00pm)
Tuesday, November 19th
1. Big Sail. Battle of the Bands at Cal vs. Stanfurd sailing match. (12:00pm)
2. Tree Chopping Rally. Watch the Cal Logging Sports Team go to work on some real trees on Sproul Steps! (12:00pm)
Wednesday, November 20th
1. Big Titration. Traditional acid-base titration performance. (11:00am)
Thursday, November 21st
1. Night Rally. Starting at Bowles Hall with stops at AXO, Channing Circle, the Units, and Sproul Plaza! (8:00pm)
Friday, November 22nd
1. Breakfast Club performance. An early morning start on the eve of Big Game! (7:30am)
2. Day City. A daytime tour of San Francisco, with performances at various clubs and restaurants. (Starting at about 11:30am)
3. Day East Bay. A daytime tour of the East Bay, with performances at various clubs and restaurants. (Starting at about 11:30am)
4. Night City. Performances at Schroeder’s and Royal Exchange in San Franciso. (Between 7:00pm and 10:00pm)
5. Night East Bay. Performances and rallies at various East Bay clubs and restaurants. (Between 7:00am and 10:00pm)
6. Cal Volleyball vs. Washington. (6:00pm)
7. Big Game Rally at the Greek Theater. Live Bear & Fireworks!
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. – The Pac-12 announced Sunday that the 116th Big Game between Cal and Stanford at Stanford Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 23 will kick off at 1 p.m. PT. The contest will be televised live by FOX Sports 1 with a simulcast on FOX Deportes.
Stanford holds a 58-46-11 lead in the all-time series which dates back to 1892, including each of the past three contests after Cal had won seven of the previous eight.
Stanford was a 14-10 winner the first time the schools played on March 19, 1892, in a game held on a field at the corner of Haight and Stanyan Streets in San Francisco.
Cal opened both Stanford Stadium (1921) and Memorial Stadium (1923) with victories.
Five Big Games have been won on the final play including the 1982 contest when a five-lateral, 57-yard kickoff return that will forever be remembered as "The Play" gave the Golden Bears a 25-20 victory. A touchdown or less has separated the team 52 times in the first 115 contests.