In all these years, I've never actually looked up what a Sun Devil was.
Oh. Well. Let's just see what we can come up with then. From foodcreate.com:
1 lb ground turkey (97% lean)
2 cups water
1 jar (16 oz) thick & chunky salsa
1 can (11 oz) Mexican-style corn
2 cups instant brown rice
1 cup shredded Mexican or taco cheese blend
2 cups shredded
1 large tomato, chopped
1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
1. Cook turkey in a large nonstick skillet over high heat, stirring to break up meat, 5 minutes or until browned.
2. Stir in seasoning mix, water, salsa and corn; bring to a boil.
3. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from heat; let stand 12 to 15 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
4. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand 1 to 2 minutes to melt cheese.
5. On plates, top rice mixture with lettuce, tomato and sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips.
That does sound mighty delicious! Not quite as delicious as the cheerleaders above, but we're a family website here. Sometimes.
Use this as your open thread for tonight's BYU/Hawaii game. And may the ghost of Timmy Chang haunt you forever if you root against the Rainbow Warriors.