- All the new benches will be aluminum (you can find out where all the wooden ones went).
- The main concourse level has been extended around the north and south ends, and will now have views of the Bay Area, as the former space occupied by football offices and facilities were relocated to the SAHPC.
- New restrooms on the West side have installed brand-new sinks and toilets, partitions and soap dispensers are on their way.
- Permanent lights (four columns on the east side, eyebrow of the press box)! They should focus the light straight into the stadium, which should mean no more renting big stall lights for Saturday night!
- A high-tech sound system that projects sound into the stadium, with speakers speakers everywhere (club levels, concourse and restrooms) to keep fans informed whereever they are in the stadium.
- Most importantly of all, the turf is set to be installed by mid-August. It's the same turf used by the Dallas Cowboys in JerryWorld.
Projects that are going down to the wire and might or might not be ready by September 1st:
- The bigger scoreboards on the north and south sides, with decently larger videoboards.
- The grand northern staircase leading from Haas Business School up to the east rim of the stadium.