Natalie Coughlin hopes to be all smiles after the 100 Free finals, her last shot to make the 2012 London games, tonight.
- Both Jessica Hardy, who finished 1st in an extremely close race, and Natalie Coughlin, who lead most of the way before fading to finish 6th finally make the 2012 Olympics in the 100 Free and the 100 Free relay.
- Former Bears, Anthony Ervin and Nathan Adrian are the top 2 qualifiers for Men's 50 Free.
- Incoming Bear, Elisabeth Pelton, qualified for the Women's 200 Back with the 3rd best time.
- Tom Shields with the second best time heading into the 100 Fly final.
Prelim (tape delayed) on NBCSN from 3:30-5 pm PT (results)
Finals (live on NBC, except for the West Coast, and online on NBCOlympics.com...may require an account from TV provider): 5-6 pm PT
Day 6 Events:
Men's 50m Free - Semifinal
Women's 200m Breast - Final
Men's 200m Back - Final
Women's 200m Back - Semifinal
Men's 200m IM - Final
Women's 100m Free - Final
Men's 100m Fly - Semifinal
Notable Bears in action:
- Natalie Coughlin's last shot to make the 2012 London games is in the Women's 100 Free. Dana Vollmer and Jessica Hardy may also compete.
- Nathan Adrian is also the top seed in the 50 Free
- Caitlin Leverenz may compete in the 200 Breast