Barry Tramel, of the Oklahoman, states that Cal has the 18th toughest OOC Schedule in 2012, and the 6th toughest OOC Schedule in the Pac-12 in 2012:
He also says that Oregon has the easiest OOC schedule in the Pac-12. Quite frankly, I think I'd have to agree! Arkansas State and Tennessee Tech?! It's quite possible Oregon wins those games by a combined score of 150-20.
- The 2012 soccer schedule has been released. Cal will play a competitive 20 team schedule which includes five matchups against teams who made the NCAA tournament.
- Cal will have ten of its matches televised on the Pac-12 Network.
- In case you missed it, Jeff Tedford answered some fan questions!
- The Pac-12 Network will be televising three of Cal's first four games. The Nevada, Southern Utah, and USC game will all be televised on the Pac-12 Network. The Cal vs. Ohio State game will be televised on ABC.
- Ohio State is paying their head coach, Urban Meyer, $4 million per year. That'll make things all the more funny when we beat the Buckeyes in Columbus this year, right?
- Urban Meyer, Ohio State head coach, pulls the scholarships of two players who were caught urinating on a building and then also fled from police when confronted. Ohio State was going to lose to Cal anyways this season, but this surely doesn't help their chances against the mighty Golden Bears!
- Cal gets a commitment from Matt Anderson, a kicker! He's apparently really good and he'll be on full scholarship.
- Mr. Rodgers was at the U.S. Open on Friday.
- He was also at Kip's on Saturday night too.
- And I wrote a pretty cool analysis post about him executing some great pre-snap reads.