Hate is such a strong word . . . but you know what? That is tree-sitting, hippie talk! It is good for your soul to have a healthy amount of hate in your heart, especially towards teams and fan bases that deserve it.
What teams do you hate? To pass some time in between doing nothing and achieving a whole lot of nothing, I decided to make a list of teams that deserve my personal scorn.
1. furd (Reason: It's furd)
2. Washington Huskies (Reason: To$h)
3. Texas Longhorns (Reason: 2004)
4. Boston Red Sox (Reason: Chowds beat my team in 86, 04, 07, and 08)
5. Texas Rangers (Reason: Divisional rival, they are from Texas)
6. Los Angeles Kings (Reason: Obligatory hate for all teams within LA County)
7. Los Angeles Dodgers (Reason: Obligatory hate for all teams within LA County)
8. Detroit Red Wings (Reason: If you are a hockey fan, you know why)
9. UCLA Bruins (Reason: Obligatory hate for all teams within LA County, also THE SONG IS BIG C DAMMIT)
10. USC Trojans (Reason: Obligatory hate for all teams within LA County)
11. Arizona Wildcats (Reason: Arizona Basketball, that is all)
12. San Jose Sharks (Reason: In-state rival of my team)
13. New York Yankees (Reason: It's the Yankees)
14. Denver Broncos (Reason: Ol' Horseface)
15. Oakland Raiders (Reason: Al Davis' shenanigans in SoCal)
16. Los Angeles Lakers (Reason: Obligatory hate for all teams within LA County)
17. Indianapolis Colts (Reason: Horseface the younger)
18. New England Patriots (Reason: Don't get me started)
19. New Jersey Devils (Reason: 2003 Stanley Cup Final)
20. New York Giants (Reason: Eli Manning)
If all of those teams were wiped off of the face of the Earth tomorrow, I would be a very happy Bear.
20 votes total
The opinions expressed in a FanPost are, in every way, reflective of the opinions of every California Golden Blogs Marshawnthusiast. Moreover, they are reflective of every employee of SBNation, including Tyler "Blez" Bleszinski.