So I feel as well have some sort of wisdom that comes from our experiences. Either lessons we learned through trial and error or just astute observations we've made. Some call these rules to live by, others prefer to remember them for future reference.
So here's a DBD to share those words. Stuff that you'd tell your young interns, bright-eyed and ready to face the world. But by no means should you limit your advice to the young. It can be applicable to anyone from sixteen to sixty.
Here are a couple off the cuff. As usual, these are my opinions and are by no means exhaustive:
1) Drink to celebrate, drink to have fun. Don't drink because you're depressed.
2) Don't wear a black shirt to the office.
3) No one ever made friends by judging. (Unless they attended a Supreme Court Justices meet-up through Craigslist)
4) Nothing good ever comes out of gossip.
5) Be nice to her because she's your friend, not because you expect her to sleep with you in return.
That's all for today, folks. Onto the links!
The opinions expressed in a FanPost are, in every way, reflective of the opinions of every California Golden Blogs Marshawnthusiast. Moreover, they are reflective of every employee of SBNation, including Tyler "Blez" Bleszinski.