Have you played this game before? It's an ice breaker of sorts, but I guess also a party game. Not sure how to turn it into a fun drinking game as of yet.
The basic premise is that you say three statements, usually about yourself. Two of them are true, one of them is a lie. For instance:
- For the past three years, my breakfast every weekday has been a bowl of oatmeal with fruit
- My first summer internship was in sixth grade, programming in C++
- I only started wearing suits after college Pretty easy, right?
Of course, the game sometimes turns dangerous. Say you're talking to someone on the bomb squad:
- Cutting the yellow wire will cause the bomb to detonate.
- Cutting the green wire will cause the bomb to detonate.
- Cutting the orange wire will cause the bomb to detonate.
So, with that, let's play! Fun game for everyone!