So basically, the exact opposite of yesterday's DBD.
What are the small things in life that give you way more joy than they probably should? Here's my list. It is by no means exhaustive, nor is it meant to be representative of all people everywhere. These are my personal opinions.
1) A can or bottle of soda that tastes just perfect. It's a combination of many factors, really, but sometimes, you have that can that just tastes perfect. Because you're really thirsty. Because it's the right temperature. Because there's no other flavour in your mouth interfering.
2) SF Soup Co serving Cheddar Cheese and Beer Soup
3) Seeing your suitcase show up first on the carousel at baggage claim
4) Someone paid your toll on the bridge
5) Buying something online... and having it be exactly what you imagined it would be.
6) Zach Maynard completing a pass.
Just to get it out of the way
LOL OUTLIER JOKE