NEW ORLEANS, LA - APRIL 02: Head coach John Calipari celebrates as he cuts down the net after the Wildcats defeat the Kansas Jayhawks 67-59 in the National Championship Game of the 2012 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on April 2, 2012 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Had to get the Wrestlemania reference in there.
|1||Going Bak Bak to Cali Cali HY||42 of 63||150||150|
|2||OHPNTZ Andrew||42 of 63||148||148|
|3||Jorgetorade David||41 of 63||147||147|
|4||nickseevers Nick||45 of 63||146||146|
|5||NorCalNick Nicolas K||40 of 63||146||146|
|5||Jorge Michael R||41 of 63||146||146|
|7||Hey We Suck Again Eric||41 of 63||144||144|
|8||Lobsterback Bisque Berkelium97||46 of 63||142||142|
|9||Montezuma's Revenge Rich||41 of 63||140||140|
|10||We're CRABBE people now! Jason||40 of 63||139||139|
|157||*Yellow Fever Brother Bruce||29 of 63||49||49|
And Going Bak Bak to Cali Cali pulls it out, just as we can only hope the Nets pull out the number one pick in the draft this year. Unfortunately for our man Berkelium97, he managed to pick the largest number of correct games, just not the ones that mattered the most. Care to post in the comments, Bak Bak?Also, we managed to pull off the league's fantasy baseball draft over the weekend, and some draft picks were truly mindboggling. Dee Gordon in the sixth? Michael Cuddyer in thesixth? Starlin Castro in the fourth? Whaaaaa? But that's ok, I'm installing myself as the early favorite, as my core of Mike Napoli, Mark Teixeira, Jose Bautista, and Hanley Ramirez is going to bludgeon everyone into submission.
Honorable mention to CALumbus Bear, who has roughly a 0% chance of repeating with an offense "led" by the dessicated remains of Lance Berkman, the young legs of Jemile "I wish I were as awesome as my brother" Weeks, and four bench hitters that have no value. Good job. While I'm at it:
- LEast Coast Bears might actually be decent. I have nothing to say here.
- Holyhead Harpies has four bench hitters and no closers. Roster imbalance = DOOM
- atomsareenough - Howie Kendrick as a Util guy? Really? And Bryan LaHair? You know defense doesn't count in fantasy baseball, right?
- zoonews, I can't take seriously any team with Lucas Duda and Paul Goldschmidt at Util, then Alex Rios and Jose Altuve on the bench.
- SJ A's of Oakland is another five hitter bench. Awesome.
- Good job Stanfurdbites.
- ERIK BEDARD LOLLLLLL Oski4Heisman