Is Roflcoptering opening up a lead on the rest of the field?
- This past week's leader was Da (Other) Bears, who came in with a solid week at 20/28. His misses included Kansas State (-6.5) against Iowa State, Texas (+3.5) against Oklahoma, Purdue (-2) against Wisconsin, UCLA (-8.5) against Utah, WVU (-4) against Texas Tech, USC (-12.5) against Washington, and Ohio State (-17.5) against Indiana.
- The week's worst was GANGNAMSTYLE because, well, with a name like that it's not really a surprise.
- The most popular pick? Cincinnati was a unanimous choice of all 47 participants, but that was as it should be given that their game was a pick'em against FCS Fordham.
- Rutgers (-7.5) against Syracuse and Ohio State against Indiana were picked by all but four people - though only one of those picks was actually a winner.
- Kansas State, West Virginia, Boise State (-7) against Fresno State, Florida (-8.5) against Vanderbilt, and our Bears (-7) against Washington State were taken by 42 of 47 people. 238 Evans Hall, The Steward Went Below, Still No Stanfurdium, Stanfurdbites, and bearbackers pics were those who ended up picking against our Bears. Well, that helps explain why bearbackers fell out of first this week.
- Stanfurd (+7) against Notre Dame was pretty much a tossup with 22 of 47 picking the Farm - and it ended up being a push anyway.
|Team Discovery Channel!||3||3||0||0.500||3||L2||2-2-0||2||845.2||30.8||903.2|
|Still No Stanfurdium||5||1||0||0.833||0||W4||3-1-0||1||862.5||13.5||618.0|
|The Golden Knights||2||4||0||0.333||3||L1||1-2-0||0||716.5||159.5||695.0|
|Standings Updated as of: 10/16/12 3:57 AM EST
Chris Jericho - "King of My World" (Saliva) (via GooseberryGill)
I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH (via Zachary Schneller)
slap fight (via 1poundmonster)