50 participants this past week, and no clean sweep picks. How bizarre.
- Whohah's Valiant Carpetbaggers managed to lead the way this week, going an impressive 17/23. His misses included Syracuse (-1.5) against Pittsburgh, BYU (-7) against Utah State, Connecticut (+7) against Rutgers, Northwestern (+2.5) against Penn State, LSU (-2.5) over Florida, and Florida State (-16) over N.C. State.
- 188 Years and Waiting managed to go a terrible 8/23. That's pretty bad.
- Clemson was the most picked team of the week, with 47 of 50 people correctly taking them to cover their 10 point spread over Georgia Tech.
- 44 of 50 correctly picked Rutgers (-7) over Connecticut. F YEAH GO KNIGHTS
- Only eight people correctly took NC State (+16) over Florida State. Oh, Jimbo.
- 40 of 50 took Oklahoma (-5.5) over Texas Tech.
- Only 31 people took Cal (+2.5) against UCLA. Oh, come on people.
- A full 21 people took the Furd (-9) against Rich Rodriguez.
|Team Discovery Channel!||3||2||0||0.600||2||L1||2-1-0||2||737.2||0.0||759.2|
|Still No Stanfurdium||4||1||0||0.800||0||W3||3-1-0||1||723.5||13.8||507.0|
|The Golden Knights||2||3||0||0.400||2||W1||1-2-0||0||644.5||92.8||600.0|
|Standings Updated as of: 10/9/12 3:56 AM EST
In what is believed to be a first, we HAD A TIE 125-125 between Legitimate Rapists and LifeShouldBeOnCinemax. I don't know about you, but I'm going to celebrate with some sake out of my new Hong Kong tourist shot glass. Legitimate Rapists was led by the South Carolina defense and a bunch of guys I've never heard of (would have helped to play Taylor Martinez, who I have heard of), as they played to a tie against...a whole bunch of other guys I didn't recognize. Oh, and Stedman Bailey. That guy is pretty sweet.
Team Discovery Channel fell 144-131 to Trollifornia. Our Bears winning by a count of 43-17 will do that. Zach Maynard managed to outscore Geno Smith (!!!!!!) 37-30, and the duo of C.J. Anderson and Brendan Bigelow combined for 36 points. Chris Harper and Bryce Treggs combined for a total of 2 points, but hey what is that Stanford TE doing here?!?!?! and the California defense put up 43 points of their own to help the cause.
Connor Shaw and the Golden Knights managed to pull out a 116-83 victory over the Juggernaut, and the Juggernaut somehow managed to wring a total of 16 points out of six roster spots. That's hard to pull off.
Still No Stanfurdium rolled atomsareenough by a count of 177-103 behind some guy I've never heard of. Seriously, who is this J. Lynch character? Is Jane Lynch into college football now or something? Yes I know bad joke. Son of Ostrich Cody Fajardo had a decent game, but maybe his ship has sailed, eh?