Okay CGBer's - Final call for group tickets to CGB Night to watch Cal Men's BBall against Stanfurd. 30 tickets have been spoken for, but only 24 have been purchased. (If you said you were buying tix, get 'er done - You know who you are!). Cal ATO was nice enough to give us an additional 15 tickets seated with the original group.
***Most importantly, we need to figure out whether we're going to try to meet-up prior to the game. Our original plan (Raleigh's) went up in smoke. Literally. No rooms are available in Haas and the Alumni House is already in use.
Plan B: Meet at Bear's Lair. (Might be crowded?)
Plan C: Attend the Cal Alumni Association Hoops Party - ($25 general, $20 CAA members, $10 young alumni)
When/Where: 3pm at the Alumni House
- Chalk Talk from Travis DeCuire, Assistant Coach of Men's Basketball
- Special guest speaker, Rich Feller, Head Coach of Women's Volleyball
- Special guest speaker, Teresa Kuehn-Gould, Deputy Director of Athletics and Senior Woman Administrator
- Delicious food from Top Dog
- One drink ticket for a non-alcoholic beverage, can be upgraded for an alcoholic drink
- No-host bar for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at each party
- Performance from the Cal Straw Hat Band and Cal Dance Team
Plan D: ??? Please post below in comments if you have other ideas.
Tickets will be $24 each (as opposed to the standard $35) plus a small fee for either printing at home, will-call, or shipping.
*Please note that the game has been moved from Sat, 1/28/12 to Sun, 1/29/12 at 5:30pm. (probably for tv)
Our online ticket window is now live. For CGBer's who have already rsvp'd in the comments, I should have already emailed you directly with the link, login ID, and password for ticket purchase.
More details after the jump:
When: Sunday, Jan 29th, 2012. Tip-off is 5:30pm
Who: Cal vs. Stanfurd
Cost: $24 ($20 + $4 processing fee) + $3 for printing at home, $5 for will-call pick-up, $7 for shipping
Where: Section 23, Rows 22 and 23. We will be closer to Rally Comm and the Best Damned Band in the Land.
1) We have reserved a block of 45 tickets. These are first-come, first-serve and Cal ATO may not be able to hold these indefinitely. If it gets too close to game-time and they need to sell the extra seats, I've given them permission to do so.
***UPDATE*** So far, 30 of 45 tickets have been sold.
2) People interested in attending CGB night can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will email you back with the access code and a link to our group-restricted purchase window which will allow you to buy seats within our group and at the discounted rate. ***Please let me know in the comments if you've emailed me. I don't check that account very often.***
3) Questions or RSVPs - let me know in the comments!