|1||Avenging 2004 The Enchanter||27 of 35||525||525|
|2||Biggest Losers icecreamman11||26 of 35||520||520|
|3||Joe Kapp Cane Fight Nick||24 of 35||513||513|
|4||Califronia Gloden Beras Tio Jaime||27 of 35||506||506|
|5||johnnycougar John||23 of 35||505||505|
|6||calgldnbear Calgldnbear||28 of 35||504||504|
|7||tbardhan T||24 of 35||502||502|
|8||The Kirk Boys Pauline||24 of 35||496||496|
|9||mpeters10 Michael||27 of 35||493||493|
|10||Fightin' 42's Jeff||24 of 35||489||489|
|78||Yellow Fever * Brother Bruce||24 of 35||380||380|
Turns out my getting the first eight picks right didn't exactly amount to much. Still, congrats to Avenging 2004 for taking it home.
- You may have already noticed that calgldnbear actually picked more games correctly than Avenging 2004 did, with 28 correct picks. That was the highest number of correct picks in the league, but of course, confidence points and all that.
- 23 people took Alabama (-2) in the BCS National Championship Game, while 78 took LSU. Go team.
- Only eight people took Texas (-3.5) against our Golden Bears in the Bridgepoint Education Holiday Bowl, but that's still eight too many, of course.
- 14 people took Virginia Tech (+3) against Michigan in the Sugar Bowl.
- Only eighteen people correctly took West Virginia (+3) against Clemson in the Orange Bowl. I find your lack of faith in Geno Smith disturbing.
- Twenty incorrectly took Kansas State (+8.5) against Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl.
- 21 people incorrectly took Wisconsin (+5) against Oregon in the Rose Bowl.
- And finally, 32 people took the Furd (+4) against Oklahoma State in the Fiesta Bowl. Shame on all of you.