So, we're Cal fans. Which means basically two things:
- We're smart
- We're obsessive
I think it makes a lot of sense then to look at the numbers, queried by Royrules22 in yesterday's DBD.
WHAT IS YOUR ROAD RECORD? Don't worry, I've made some awards as well.Royrules asked and you answered. Including Ragnarok and myself (who were able to add late entries) we have 18 contenders for the title of Best Traveler and Best Record. These games were self reported so I used only the games that people reported, not out of all games in the time span.
CGB Record: These (self-reported) games cover 76 games between Stanfurd in 1977 (L) and Colorado in 2011 (W). There were 32 wins, for a combined record for CGB of .4210.
The most attended games were:
- 2008 Emerald Bowl (W) - 16 Attendees
- 2005 Stanfurd (W) - 12 Attendees
- TIE: 2003&2009 Stanfurd (W,W) - 11 Attendees
- CalumbusBear - 1.0000! (Sample size = 4)
- Rishi - .7500 (Sample size = 4)
- Cugel - .6667 (Sample size = 9)
- Scootie - .3000 (Sample size = 10)
- Minesweeper - .3333 (Sample size = 6)
- Calgbear - .3636 (Sample size = 11)
- Ragnarok - 40 Games (btw 2000 Fresno State - 2011 Colorado)
- Andbears - 35 Games (btw 2001 Wazzu - 2011 Colorado)
- Cruzinbears - 26 Games (btw 1989 Stanfurd - 2009 Stanfurd)
Longest Attendance Streak (Attended not won, comparative to CGB): Ragnarok (13) between 2000 Fresno State - 2003 Utah
Rags also gets Most Obsessive Record Keeping, and just trust me on this.
Go Bears! Beat the baggage fees.