OK, since this is all I can think to write up, here's what I did in Europe with my parents and little (wow he's 17) brother.
- Hella castles: Hellbruun, Nyphemburg, Linderhof, Residenz, Noschweinstein (the disney castle!)
- Salzburg (sweet fortress bro)
- City tour (like fat tourists, sit on a bus all day)
- English Garden (hella nice beer garden!)
- Church of our Lady (beautiful!)
- City Tour
- Prague Castle
- St. Charle's Bridge
- Bunch of old cathedrals
- Czech beer
- Lots of boat rides, obviously
- Pizza and wine
- Doge's Palace
- St. Mark's Plaza + Basilica
- Murano glass blowing factories
So...there's your DBD, I guess.
I didn't do the DBD because...
I am boring and therefore suck (3 votes)
caffeine hasn't kicked in yet (6 votes)
I have a real job, you bum (15 votes)
I have a real life, you loser (5 votes)
29 total votes