As promised, here's a DBD to help Twist out. However, I'm feeling particularly uncreative, so here are some questions pulled from the internet about our esteemed alma mater (oh shit I can say that now!). Answers will follow after the jump
- The Campanile is the ____________ tallest clock-and-bell tower in the world.
- The cannon that is fired whenever Cal scores weighs _________ pounds.
- According to legend, Oski
a. rode a Harley Davidson with Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger
b. was played by famous alum Steve Wozniak, cofounder of Apple
c. refused to remove his bear mask even when being taken away in an ambulance
d. had a crush on Josephine Bruin
- Which of the following (may be more than one) can Oski no longer do?
a. flirt with girls
b. brawl with the Stanford Tree
c. throw pies at opposing chancellors
d. shimmy up goalposts
- Who was the first Cal professor to win the Nobel Prize?
- University faculty, alumni, and researchers have won __________ Nobel Prizes.
- Who was UC Berkeley named after?
- Who was the first chancellor of UC Berkeley (after the University of California and Cal became distinct entities)?
- Who was Cal's first president?
- How many "colleges and schools" does Cal have?
That's all from me, Go Bears!
- All of the Above
- Ernest Lawrence (physics)
- George Berkeley, the philosopher
- Clark Kerr
- Henry Durant
- c (actually have 14)