Inspired by the Memorial Day 3-day weekend, I was thinking about my favorite vacations (or more generally, where I've been). I'm not some huge jetsetter, but I've been to the following places:
- India (mostly Madras, Bangalore, Hyderabad, but a few more places than that)
- Canada (Calgary ~8x, Edmonton/Vancouver/Banff/Jasper once)
- Alaska and the Bahamas (on cruises)
- Disney World and Land + Palm Springs
- a HS Eurotrip (London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam)
- NY (both with family and friends)
- And some other places, can't remember now
If I had to pick a favorite, I'd have to say Vegas, followed by the Alaska cruise with my family.
CGB: What's your favorite vacation, or the best place you've visited?