My last final was yesterday at 7pm. I'm not usually nostalgic, but it makes it real that it's all coming to an end. So, a list of things I'm thankful for, after the jump.
Thank you Cal for:
- Forcing me to grow up
- Teaching me to really think
- Surrounding me with amazing people and professors
- The amazing food in Berkeley
- Letting me graduate with 3 intramural championships :)
- Helping me get a job
- For the best damn years of my life. Let's do it again in 3 years for my MBA :)
CGB, what parts of Cal are you most thankful for? GO BEARS!