Pop Quiz, hotshot - without the googles, which movies did these come from?
1. My brain is like oatmeal. I yelled at Kenny today for coloring outside the lines! Megan and I are starting to watch the same TV shows, and I'm liking them! I'm losing it.
2. You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go up in the air, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous.
3. I'll see you at the party Richter!
4. A: "Who do you favor in the Virginia Slims tournament?"
B: "In women's tennis, I always root against the heterosexual."
5. A: Here's to the army and navy and the battles they have won. Here's to America's Colors - the colors that never run!
B: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather
6. Oh, for pete's sake. He's fleein' the interview. He's fleein' the interview!
7.Got me my Cheeze Whiz, boy?
8.Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world. Except for a nice MLT: a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that.
9. We're going to the ice-cream factory and see how ice-cream is made. Now anybody who doesn't wanna go can get off right here.
10. This is a dude who, 700 years ago, totally ravaged China, and who, we were told, two hours ago totally ravaged Oshman's Sporting Goods.
Answers after the jump
1. Mr. Mom (Michael Keaton)
2. Top Gun (Val Kilmer)
3. Total Recall (Arnold Schwarznegger)
4. Top Secret
5. Big Trouble in Little China (Kurt Russell)
6. Fargo (Frances McDormand)
7. The Blues Brothers
8. The Princess Bride (Billy Crystal)
9. Dirty Harry
10. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (Keanu Reeves)
How'd you do?
10 - oh my god, I like the same movies as LeonPowe. Shoot me now! (1 vote)
7-9 - I own stock in Netflix (0 votes)
4-6 Where are the Hot Wet American Summer Quotes? (7 votes)
1-3 You call this a movie quote quiz? Where's the Casablanca, Airplane! or Network Quotes? And how about a movie made in the last 15 years? (13 votes)
0 - No Bollywood movies? (4 votes)
Didn't participate. This DBD sucks. I want DC Trojan to write more DBDs (5 votes)
30 total votes