I couldn't think of a topic, so discuss The Oscars! Be sure to explain in your rant why Movie X was totally screwed while Actress Y couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. And don't get me started on Director Z! List of important awards, as judged by boomtho, below the jump.
1. Best Picture: "The King's Speech."
2. Actor: Colin Firth, "The King's Speech."
3. Actress: Natalie Portman, "Black Swan."
4. Supporting Actor: Christian Bale, "The Fighter."
5. Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo, "The Fighter."
6. Directing: Tom Hooper, "The King's Speech."