Well, friends, five days until Christmas. Kinda sat, innit? Pretty soon, all the Christmas decorations and the trees and the lights... all gone :(
Great, I don't want to post this DBD anymore.
Wait, no, I'll push through it. All right, Rishi, gather yourself.
So five days and I'd imagine most people aren't done with their Christmas shopping yet? But some people are just hard to shop for! So let's instead use the the CGB community to try to help each other out! Give ideas! Help find a gift for a specific person!
Here's my list of go-to gifts (which I've mostly exhausted by now)
- Stuffed animals (bonus if you get the Little Brown Bear from Bloomingdales, since part of that goes to charity and that just makes everyone feel all warm and fuzzy and that's before they cuddle the teddy!)
- Perfume: It's a tough one, but if you know the girl well enough, it can make for a great gift. Go to Sephora and describe the person you want to buy perfume for and find their suggestions. Then buy the perfume somewhere else cause Sephora is expensive
- Chocolate. Self-explanatory.
- Alcohol: depends what they drink, but a good bottle of wine or whiskey or whatever.
- Cologne: Different strategy than picking perfume for girls; pick a cologne that you think girls would like
- Cufflinks: Most guys do not have enough of these
And that's my list of ideas. Okay, GO BEARS!