LOS ANGELES, CA - MARCH 10: The California Golden Bears band performs before the start of the Golden Bears game against the USC Trojans in the quarterfinals of the 2011 Pacific Life Pac-10 Men's Basketball Tournament at Staples Center on March 10, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images)
|Rank||Pick Set Name||Total Pts||W-L|
|4||California Golden Picks||122||122-102|
aussie_picks just might run away with this thing.
- The week's top performers were Golden Beers, class of 87, California Golden Picks, and Mallrat92204, all of whom went 13/21. Not an outstanding week for anyone, as it were.
- The week's worst were Cal Dragonboat, mrjpark, DC2012, sec119, and Oh peaches! All went 8/13. Not a terribly terrible week for anyone else either, as it were.
- Only had 44 people submit a full slate of picks this week.
- 36 of 44 people picked Cal to cover that 9.5 point spread against Washington State. If you didn't, well, maybe you just spent too much time watching the lowlights of that UCLA game.
- Only three people incorrectly picked Colorado (+21) against USC. Which is as it should be - why would anyone bet on the Buffaloes at this point?
- Four people each correctly picked Iowa (+4) against Michigan and UCLA (+9) against Arizona State. How about those Sun Devils, eh? Just when you think you've got them figured out, they change the questions.
- Five people incorrectly picked Oregon State (+21) to cover against the Furd. Pretty much the same story here with Colorado and USC, really.
- Six incorrectly took Texas A&M (+13.5) against Oklahoma. In hindsight, that 13.5 point spread doesn't seem so ridiculous, which is why it's a bit surprising to me that I took Oklahoma. Hm.
- Seven had Louisville (+13) against West Virginia. Who's ready for another four loss Big East BCS representative?
|Not Awesome Division|
|Suck It Starkey||5||5||0||0.500||2||W3||1-4-0||2||1491.5||0.0||1398.8|
|atoms will crush you||6||4||0||0.600||2||W2||3-2-0||0||1212.0||279.5||1062.5|
|I Hate Everyone||5||5||0||0.500||3||W1||2-3-0||1||1259.8||231.8||1306.2|