EUGENE, OR - OCTOBER 29: Head coach Paul Wulff of the Washington State Cougars yells at the officials in the second quarter of the game against the Oregon Ducks at Autzen Stadium on October 29, 2011 in Eugene, Oregon. Oregon won the game 43-28. (Photo by Steve Dykes/Getty Images)
Just because I like food that sounds like dirty double entendres, from Food.com:
Cougar Cheese Steak
- 2 lbs top round steaks
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced (I used more)
- 1/2 cup beef bouillon
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- With a knife, score the steak lightly on both sides. Mix together the flour, salt, paprika, coffee and garlic powder. Rub into both sides of the steak.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Brown the meat on both sides, then add the onions, bouillon and wine.
- Cover the pan and simmer ingredients about 90 minutes or more until tender, adding more bouillon if needed.
- When meat is tender, sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Sounds like a winner to me. Which is not what Colorado is going to be tonight! Man, Larry Scott, you have got to do a better job of picking out showcase games to show on national television during the week. The Pac-12 is starting to look like the Big East out here! Nevertheless, because we hate U$C always, go Buffaloes!
Duck! (7 votes)
Duck? (19 votes)
Cougar!! (34 votes)
60 total votes