Just because I like food that sounds like dirty double entendres, from Food.com:
Cougar Cheese Steak
- 2 lbs top round steaks
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced (I used more)
- 1/2 cup beef bouillon
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- With a knife, score the steak lightly on both sides. Mix together the flour, salt, paprika, coffee and garlic powder. Rub into both sides of the steak.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Brown the meat on both sides, then add the onions, bouillon and wine.
- Cover the pan and simmer ingredients about 90 minutes or more until tender, adding more bouillon if needed.
- When meat is tender, sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Sounds like a winner to me. Which is not what Colorado is going to be tonight! Man, Larry Scott, you have got to do a better job of picking out showcase games to show on national television during the week. The Pac-12 is starting to look like the Big East out here! Nevertheless, because we hate U$C always, go Buffaloes!