|Rank||Pick Set Name||Total Pts||W-L|
|8||California Golden Picks||109||109-94|
|10||Tummy of the Golden Bear||109||109-94|
|13||Let Tiny Loose!||109||109-94|
Back up to sixth, although it looks like aussie_picks is starting to run away with things here.
- aussie_picks and the playoffs??!!!! crushed things this week, going 17/24 for the week. In the interests of time I'm not going to bother listing which picks they got wrong for the week, although they both obviously did a very good job.
- Absolutely no one picked NC State - and for good reason, since there was no line on their game against Florida State.
- Only one person picked UCLA over Cal. This person was, of course, correct. This person was, of course, aussie_picks.
- Two people incorrectly took Arizona (+4.5) against Washington. Irrational exuberance after that UCLA game? Then again, I don't really want to open that can of worms.
- Three incorrectly took Purdue (+13.5) against Michigan. You DO NOT oppose Denard Robinson!
- Four correctly took Georgia Tech (+3.5) against Clemson, and Ohio State (-7) against Wisconsin. God dammit, Russell Wilson.
- Five incorrectly took Baylor (+14) against Oklahoma State.
- Nine correctly took BYU (+13.5) against TCU, and Illinois (+5) against Penn State. Nine incorrectly took Tennessee (+4) against South Carolina.
|Not Awesome Division|
|Suck It Starkey||4||5||0||0.444||3||W2||1-4-0||2||1355.5||0.0||1311.8|
|atoms will crush you||5||4||0||0.556||3||W1||3-2-0||0||1092.0||263.5||1018.5|
|I Hate Everyone||4||5||0||0.444||4||L2||2-3-0||0||1093.8||261.8||1184.2|