We only have two days left until the Big Game! Let's keep our enthusiasm and continue to mock stanfurd students and stanfurd as much as possible!
So I'll start with a list of Ten Ways You Know You're A stanfurd Student
10) You join the Occupy Oakland movement to protest against accumulation of wealth, but have to stop by Chase to deposit your weekly trust fund distribution from daddy
9) You graduated in 2008 and went to three total football games during your four years at furd, but suddenly proclaim your love for the Trees on facebook
8) In your job interviews (that your daddy set up for you), every sentence begins with "Well, when I was at Stanford [sic] University..."
7) You're excited about this ESPN Gameday thing showing up to your campus, but 6 am is way too early
6) You've never heard of a "kegger" before... and it doesn't sound as fun as the "wine and cheese nights" you're used to
5) In your first job, you were taken aback when your boss wouldn't let you drop your month-long project the day before it was due
4) You LOVE the diversity that Palo Alto restaurants offer, ranging from mildly-overpriced Italian bistro to gelato to super-overpriced Italian bistro to frozen yogurt to bill-it-to-daddy-expensive Italian bistro.
3) One day, your last name appeared somewhere on the new wing of the library and your professors started treating you much more nicely. Must be the new perfume.
2) You're an independent thinker who just so happens to hold the exact same opinions as your professors.
1) You don't understand any of this list
GO BEARS, BEAT sTANFURD!