I am awake because I had a dream that a Tyrannosaurus-Rex was going to eat me. My mom was also there and foolishly wasn't cowering under the bed like me and the dog. She was sitting next to the open door trying to tell me that it wasn't real. Well, just then the T-Rex's head filled up the doorway and she turned around to see--but she attracted its attention! She tried to close the door, but of course the T-Rex was pushing open the door with its head. Then Mom told me to attack it. WTF mom! This is all your fault! So I go charging at the head that is as big as I am, thinking maybe I could poke it in the eye somehow --- and then I wake up.
via farm1.static.flickr.com Just like this only inside my house.
Fun Facts About T-Rex:
- It lived in the Late Cretaceous period, about 85-65 million years ago (the most recent period).
- Fossils have been found in the USA (in Montana, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming), Canada (Alberta and Saskatchewan), and east Asia (Mongolia).
- Eats break-pads for breakfast and naturally faces magnetic north (oh wait, that's the stig)
- Had a 6ft penis but arms only 3ft long.
- Vision no longer believed to be based on movement.
Now about Cal Sports -
Go Read The Beavers are Our Albatross by Fiatlux. But rec it just below CalBear81's high score.
And, go ahead and use Ragscub as a meme, it's pretty funny, even if it is sad.