|Rank||Pick Set Name||Total Pts||W-L|
|5||Let Tiny Loose!||66||66-49|
|8||Whohah's Valiant Carpetbaggers||65||65-50|
Hey, look at who's there in fourth!
- Mallrat92204 crushed it this week, going 16/21 and far outdistancing everyone else in the league, as the next best pickers were at 13/21. Mallrat92204's only incorrect picks were Syracuse (-1) over Rutgers, Navy (-3) against Air Force, Baylor (-3.5) over Kansas State, TCU (-13) against SMU, and Nebraska (+9.5) against Wisconsin.
- ManBearColts and Montezuma's Revenge tied for the worst performance of the week by getting an abysmal 5/21 games right. Ugh.
- moving screen only went 6/21! That's how you go from first to out of the top ten.
- Only three people correctly took Kansas State (+3.5) against Baylor. Likewise, only five people took SMU (+13) against TCU. Poor TCU.
- Only ten people picked Northwestern (+8) against Illinois.
- Twelve people incorrectly took UCLA (+20.5) against the Furd. Though, really, I was hoping both would find a way to lose. Much like the Syracuse/Rutgers game was for most of the day.
Team Marshall found itself with a victory over Big BAM 112-105 thanks to 11 points from its tight end, kicker, and defense/special teams. Oh wait, that should read, no thanks to its tight end, kicker, and defense/special teams. Big BAM got 33 points from its shiny new QB Case Keenum, but got little otherwise, with Vick Ballard going for a mere two points and Juron Criner only putting up eight points himself.