Because I'm in third place. Yes, I know there are four tires.
|Rank||Pick Set Name||Total Pts||W-L|
|2||Let Tiny Loose!||78||78-58|
|5||Tummy of the Golden Bear||76||76-60|
|8||Whohah's Valiant Carpetbaggers||75||75-61|
I'm taking over first next week. You heard me.
- We had 59 participants this past week, with two people not getting their full picks in on time.
- Four-way tie for first last week, with oskisunbear, Niks Piks, moving screen, and whathuhh all going 14/21.
- Four-way tie for last this past week as well, with Come on Irene, hunchesinbunches, Oh peaches!, and Nor-Cal Scott going 7/21.
- I like the symmetry.
- Not many terribly notable situations this week: only seven people incorrectly took Northwestern (+7.5) to cover against Michigan, nine incorrectly took Utah (+4) to cover against Arizona State, and nine correctly took Ohio State (+11) to cover against Nebraska.
- Cal/Oregon was not a part of the pick'em due to being played on Thursday night, which is why Cal/USC is also not on the schedule for this week.
- Oh, and eighteen people took the Furd (-30) against Colorado. Which they covered. Man.
|I Hate Everyone||3||3||0||0.500||3||W1||2-3-0||0||773.8||127.8||742.2|
|atoms will crush you||3||3||0||0.500||3||L2||3-2-0||0||714.0||187.5||675.5|
|Not Awesome Division|
|Suck It Starkey||2||4||0||0.333||3||W1||1-4-0||1||901.5||0.0||914.8|
The pillowfight of the week featured Big BAM losing 72-63 to Team 5 in a matchup that featured Big BAM getting 30 points out its QB. And Team 5 getting 0 points out of its QB. And a total of six players on their bye weeks.