We won that game. Except we didn't.
Football is cruel. So so goddamn cruel.
Recap coming in the wee hours of the night. This is your thread until then. Go Bears!
Until then, fill out the report card after the jump or click here and it'll pop up for you to fill out. Please keep the discussions civil. Some discussion questions after the jump to guide you in the thread.
You don't have to answer any of them, but keep them in mind when surmising your immediate thoughts.
1) Who was the offensive MVP of the game [for either Cal or Arizona or both]? Why?
2) Who was the defensive MVP of the game [for either Cal or Arizona or both]? Why?
3) Biggest strength I saw from our Bears was...
4) Biggest weakness I saw was...
5) Thoughts on the playcalling? Defensive gameplan?
6) Pleasant surprise? Somewhat of a disappointment?