Talks continue between Cal and Fresno State, but nothing has been announced yet.
Fans waiting for the official announcement of the Fresno State-Cal football game in 2011 must stay patient on this one.
"We've been talking, still been talking," Fresno State athletic director Thomas Boeh said. "No time frame on that one.
"We need to get everybody motivated," he added with a chuckle.
Boeh, Cal coach Jeff Tedford and Cal athletic director Sandy Barbour have spoken previously this summer about the proposed neutral site matchup, but no definitive date or agreement has been announced.
After the jump Ted Miller has high expectations for Riley and the O-line this year, CSN takes us through a day in the life of Marshawn, the strict media policies will continue at this year's practices, and more.
- CSN California will air "A Day in the Life" featuring Marshawn on Wednesday at 8:30pm.
- This year's training camp will have the strict media policies that Tedford enforced last year. JO (and others) will have access to the first 10 and last 20 minutes of each practice. On August 9th and 15th the media will be able to watch practice in its entirety.
- Daily Cal asks if Cal fans can still brag about the play.
- Cal still has eight games that can be picked up for broadcast.
- Tedford says Cal's offensive line is in "great shape" going into 2010. Despite underachieving last year due to injuries, they should be a solid unit this year.
- The receivers aren't as promising, as Uncle Ted puts Cal in his lowest category: "We'll see." Besides Marvin Jones, this unit is full of question marks.
- Ted Miller says we should not be surprised if Kevin Riley ends his inconsistent career with a solid year. His improved O-line and receivers ought to make his job a little easier this year.