They've been attending training camps, performing drills for scouts, and working for countless hours. Over the next few days they'll find out which team--if any--will give them a chance to start a career in the pros. That's right, the NFL Draft is upon us.
Jahvid Best is in New York hoping to hear his name called tonight, but several projections have Tyson Alualu being picked as high as the first round. They're Cal's two top talents, but they're not guaranteed first-round picks. So who will be chosen tonight? Best? Alualu? Both? Or will both have to wait until tomorrow before they get picked?
After the jump we take a look at where the "experts" think our Bears will be drafted
First, let's take a look at where the experts think the Bears will end up.
- ESPN's mock draft has Syd going in the fourth round to the Bengals (131st).
- BleacherReport predicts Syd will end up with the 49ers in the third round (79th).
- FootballExpert predicts Syd will pair up with Forsett again, as the Seahawks draft him in the sixth round(176th)
- WalterFootball has Syd going to the Rams in the seventh round (226th)
- FootballExpert predicts Mike will go to Carolina in the seventh round (249th)
- WalterFootball predicts Mike will be chosen by the Colts in the fifth round (162nd)