Best of Berkeley 2010 polls are open until April 9, 2010. Help CGB defend its "Best Blog" title!
EDITOR'S NOTE: The University of Buffalo had a fake story about Zach Maynard taking steroids, but that link has since been taken down. CGB acknowledges that Maynard has never taken steroids and apologizes for any confusion that may have resulted. In fact, we eagerly look forward to the arrival of Maynard to our campus, especially in light of a recent shocking discovery: Zach Maynard
may or may not be is DeSean Jackson coming back to use his final year of eligibility. How did we discover this shocking new development? Take a look at this image:
Look familiar? Those who don't believe me can ask yourselves this: have you every seen Maynard and Jackson in the same room? Neither have I. Case closed.
After the jump we have some real news as Hagan and Coleman focus on academics this spring, Vereen's backup remains a mystery, Randle participates in tonight's 3-point shootout, and more.
- Darian Hagan and DeAndre Coleman, both of whom are competing for starting roles, will focus on their studies this spring. Tedford says Hagan is maturing greatly and he expects a great performance in his senior year.
- JO has an update on the current depth chart and a look at a new drill Genyk has the kickers going through.
- Tedford has always had a tailback tandem but this year's backup RB still remains a mystery. Gould and Tedford have no shortage of talent on their hands though, as newcomers Yarnway and Briggs should make a strong push for playing time.
- Randle will participate in tonight's 3-point shootout on ESPN at 6pm. He and PC will play in tomorrow afternoon's NABC Reese's All-Star Game.
- Amoke gave some admittedly vague details about his suspension, but he says he's "optimistic about things" and believes he has a good chance of being reinstated.
- Though they missed out on the NCAA tournament, the youthful women's team has gained a tremendous amount of experience as they have advanced to the WNIT Final Four.