Cal mentioned 4 times
32. If guard play, perimeter shooting and foul shots really do matter more in the tournament: Cal's looking good.
41. Hey, Mr. Committee Member: Would it kill you to go Louisville-Saint Mary's and Cal-Richmond instead of Louisville-Cal and Saint Mary's-Richmond?
59. Now, a major-conference coach who starts two seniors and three juniors is known as one thing: a bad recruiter.
60. Except, of course, with one exception: the Cal Bears, who start four seniors.
63. Man who knows no range: Cal's Jerome Randle.