Some trolliscious statements and points, and no I don't agree with all of them.
1) Is the SEC East the worst division among BCS conferences? The resume' of the division (excluding divisional games):
wins - Miami (Oh), South Florida, Southern Mississippi, Furman, Louisville, Western Kentucky, Akron, Louisiana-Lafayette, Mississippi, Tennessee-Martin, UAB
losses - Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State (x2), Arkansas, Colorado, Northwestern, LSU (x2), UConn, Oregon
A total record of: 11 - 11, and vrs BCS teams 3 - 11.
2) In the current AP poll, the Mountain West has 2 top 10 teams, and 3 teams in the top 25. The WAC has 1 top 10 team and 2 in the top 25. The ACC has two top 25 teams, and the Big East has zero. Combined, the MWC and WAC have 3 top 10 teams and 5 top 25 teams, while the ACC and Big East combine for 2. Is playing the non-bcs conferences of the Mountain West and the WAC tougher than playing the BCS conferences of the Big East and the ACC? As a point of reference, the SEC plays the Big East and ACC in 10 OOC games this year, the Pac-10 plays the WAC & MWC 6 times OOC.
3) The Big-12 North is equal in quality with the Big-12 South. The run down:
With a head to head record of 1 - 0 in favor of the North.
4) Thusfar this season, if you exclude their game against Cal, Cal's opponent's record against FBS is 9-0 with wins by every opponent.
5) The Bulls invest 70 million dollars in Carlos Boozer, who then gets injured and requires surgery during an off-day at training camp. FML.
6) The Inbetweeners is the best comedy out: NSFW for Language, and quick cock sock scene between 00:30 & 00:31. My favourite bit is at 4:08, the 8:00 minute mark is pretty good as well.
The Inbetweeners | Series 3 S03E01 3x01 Part 1/2 (via mpzvk0)