I actually had a busy day yesterday, and I didn't have free time until about 9:00 last night. I then rummaged through the DBD to see if any interesting Cal related news stories were posted. Apparently, there was a lot of boredom yesterday. But do not fear, I found this website a week or so ago, which is great for killing time. It is basically a bunch of trivia quizzes. Below or a few of the quizzes, I have a preference for geography, but they have sports, popular culture, and a bunch of other categories (my scores to the right):
1. Naming every president: 41 of 44
2. Naming every Simpsons Character: 55 of 63
3. Most spoken languages: 13 of 20
4. Speed geography: got through 22 of 50
5. Most Populous Countries: 25 of 25!
6. Beer Consuming Countries per Capita: 20 of 20!
7. Richest Countries: 27 of 30, though I knew number 1, I simply didn't know how to spell it.
8. Naming the 50 States: 50 of 50
9. Winningest College Football Teams: 25/26
10. Identifying Cities by Pre-WWII Photos: 16/20
Anway, there are a bunch here: http://www.sporcle.com/