A terrible Daily Cal article listed things that annoyed the author about Gameday. However that article was too terrible so I think we should make a list of things that annoy us during gamedays (not just hate).
Here's my list:
- People who leave games early
- People who talk on the phone when it’s NOT deadtime (i.e. timeout, halftime, pre-game, etc) unless it’s to tell a friend that they are sitting in row x seat y.
- People who wear red
- The opposing team
- The opposing team’s fans
- People who get uptight with chants. Ok so yelling shoot him like a horse to a downed player is BAD, but yelling Number 23 is a bitch (to the Maehl the Oregon WR) is funny and effective.
- People who yelling stupid shit in my ear. By stupid shit I mean "FUCK LONGSHORE. PUT RILEY IN. THE ONLY REASON LONGSHORE PLAYS IS BECAUSE HIM AND TEDFORD BUTTSEX EACH OTHER". I think last year I promised I’d punch a guy in his mouth if he yelled that one more fucking time. Thankfully he stopped.
- People who sit down when it’s not pre-game, or half-time. FRESHMAN STAND THE FUCK UP.
- People who sit on their asses and don’t yell on defense (ALUMNI I’M LOOKING AT YOU). I’m not saying be like the student section (that would be awesome) but FFS just yell on a critical third down if you’re younger than 50!
- People who make noise on offense.
- People who say "don’t make noise when the opposing team is in the huddle". I mean WTF?!
- the mic-girl
- People who don’t understand football that try to sound like they do. I don’t mind it if you don’t understand what’s going on, but don’t act like you’re HydroTech.
- People who say "this is boring". I actually heard that last year during the UCLA game. I turned around to look at who said that but by that time the people that surrounded her started ripping into her lol.