You might remember my attempt at creating a map of Golden Bears Meetups. I've been turning the map and the many, many others I created into a sports bars wiki, and am trying to assemble a comprehensive list of worldwide sports bars to make it easier for fans to watch the game. I was wondering what you guys thought of these places or if there are any other places to watch them that I missed.
Where do you guys watch the Golden Bears? Have you been to any of the sports bars of Cal sports? What are your favorite sports bars in general?
Here's the partial list of Cal-friendly bars. You can edit and add to this list by clicking on the link and registering on the wiki, or just add other places you watch them in the comments!
- The Davis Graduate; 805 Russell Blvd., Davis, CA
- The Graduate; 344 West 8th St, Chico, CA
- 3rd Ave. Sports Bar and Grill; 77 E 3rd Ave, San Mateo, CA 94401, (650) 340-9872
- Players Sports Bar; 7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd in San Diego, CA
- Barney's Beanery; 99 E. Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena, CA
- Busby's; 3110 Santa Monica Blvd., Santa Monica, CA
- Huntington Beach Beer Co; 201 Main Street, Suite E, Huntington Beach, CA, 714 960-5343.
- Fox & Hound Smokehouse & Tavern; 9239 Park Meadows Dr, Lone Tree, CO - (720) 875-9161
District of Columbia
- Bar Louie; 701 7th Street NW (202 638-2460), Washington DC
- Full Shilling Irish Sports Pub; 3724 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL, 773-248-3330
- Baseball Tavern; 1270 Bolyston St., Boston, MA, 02215
- Paradise Cantina; 4480 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, (702) 434-0031
- The Pacific Standard; 82 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY
- MJ Armstrong's; 329 1st Ave, New York, NY
- Life of Riley; 300 NW 10th Ave, Portland, OR.
- The Mezzanine Lounge: #150, 2200 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX
- Legend's; 8901 Business Park Dr., Austin, TX 78759 (512) 343-0888