I know it's only Tuesday, but I'm really excited for Saturday. It's been so long since Cal has hosted OSU and come out on top. So I started wondering how we match up.
|Stat||Yards per Game||National Rank|
|Cal Pass Offense||231.3||48th|
|OSU Pass Defense||272.1||116th|
|Cal Run Offense||196.1||21st|
|OSU Run Defense||108.0||27th (3-way tie)|
|OSU Pass Offense||272.1||22nd|
|Cal Pass Defense||268.0||115th|
|OSU Run Offense||136.5||75th|
|Cal Run Defense||109.3||30th|
|Stat||Points per Game||National Rank|
Couple of fun things to notice
- OSU has the same number of yards per game passing on offense and defense.
- Cal's and OSU's defense are ranked right next to each other in both passing and rushing.
- OSU's scoring offense is ranked the same as Cal's scoring defense.
- OSU's rushing offense is quietly not doing that well. What happened to 'Quizz? Is the OSU line terrible or something?
- Looks like there is going to be lots and lots and lots of passing in this game.