Devil Curry Recipe
1/2 lb Chicken
4 tbsp Oil
2 tbsp Chilli Powder
2 tbsp Turmeric Powder
2 tbsp Mustard
4 tbsp Vinegar Salt and Sugar to taste
-- Ground Ingredients--
2 Large Onions
7 cloves Garlic
2.5cm pcs Ginger
1. Heat oil and fry the ground ingredients till fragrant.
2. Add chicken and salt and fry over high heat for a few minutes.
3. Mix the chilli powder and turmeric powder with a little water to form a smooth paste.
4. Add it to the meat.
5. Stir well, add a little water and cook over low heat.
6. When just about cooked add in the mustard, sugar and vinegar.
7. Stir and simmer for another 10 minutes.
8. Serve with steamed rice.
Not sure what the hell is up with the formatting there. Anyway, use this for tonight's game between North Carolina and Virginia Tech. What the hell are the Tar Heels doing on Thursday night here again already? Anyway, let's go...Hokies? I guess.