I kinda hate On Demand and Tivo and all that. Now you can't talk about a show after it happens. Because people will bitch about how they haven't seen it yet. WELL, GET ON THAT! Because it was good. Nay, really good. Nay, unIMAGINABLY good.
Look, I don't want to ruin last night's ep for anybody. But I can't NOT talk about it. So, here are my top 10 great moments from last night's lost.
10. When Desmond said "Brother."
9. When John Locke credited yet another random natural or geological event to the power of the "Island."
8. When that random scientist dude from the freighter refused to take his skinny tie off for the 15th episode in a row even though the rest of him is covered in dirt, grime, and god knows what else. Really staying classy there, hipster dude.
7. When a series of unknown extras nobody has ever seen before milled around in the back of all the action, as if they had been there the entire time.
6. When Kate looked at Jack and then looked back at Sawyer and then looked back at Jack and then they did a close up on Kate's face.
5. When Hugo said the word "dude" right before eating something he most likely shouldn't have been eating.
4. When Jack smoldered with brutal intensity.
3. When Sawyer called somebody by a random nickname that bears no real relation to that individual person.
2. When Sayid was just plain all around awesome!
1. When Ben spoke in condescendingly vague terms about something that could be easily explained in like 45 solid seconds.
That's just my top 10! What a show!
So, Cal faces off against USD at 2 PM today. GO BEARS! And guys, feel free to put one of these DBD bad boys up in the mornings, if you all y'all want. It's your chance to shine! I can't do them every morning. And judging by the kwality of mine, you don't even want me too!